Parents & Students-
For the final week of Semester 1, we have an altered schedule.
-Monday, Tuesday, & Wednesday we will run normal 8 period days.
-Thursday & Friday will be modified block schedules for FINALS testing.
· During breaks, our student council will be selling snacks by door #2
· For a quiet space to study during the day, the library will be available.
1) Students will be required to stay in their classrooms the entire class period during these days to ensure a quiet and non-disruptive environment for ALL TESTERS.
2) Final tests and all Quarter 2 homework should be turned in by the end of Friday, 1/13/2023. These items are very important in determining your grades and the credits awarded students towards graduation.
3) Only pre-arranged absences will be accepted prior to 8:15am on those days. We WILL NOT be accepting calls asking to excuse students because they are “done” with their tests.
4) No School for students on Monday, 1/16/2023.