New Heights Elementary School Flu Shot Clinic for Students on Tuesday, Sept. 24th, 2019 from 8:45 AM – 10:45 AM (Forms will be send home with your child prior to this date.)
Please Bring Your Insurance Card! (A scanned copy or picture of the card is also acceptable)
* Medicare, Railroad Medicare, and Medicaid accepted (no co-pay)
WelCore Health Will File Insurance!!!
Accepted insurance from: Aetna, Blue Cross Blue Shield (any state), EPNI: Employer Provider Network, Cigna, Health Choice Network, Health Cost Solution, Health Partners, Humana, Medica, Medicaid, Medicare (no co-pay) Medicare Supplements, Medicare Advantage, Preferred One, Railroad Medicare, Sanford Health, TRICARE, Tricare 4 Life, UCare, United Health Group, Vaccines for Children (VFC).
** WelCore will provide free vaccine and low-cost vaccine administration for eligible children including uninsured, underinsured, Native American and Alaska Native.
The 2019- 2020 available vaccines include:
- Influenza injections for ages 6 months and over, including High Dose for seniors
- Tdap and Dtap for tetanus, diphtheria and pertussis (whooping cough)
- Gardsel (HPV) Anti-cancer vaccine
- Hepatitis A and Hepatitis B series
-Meningitis, Measles, and Polio vaccine
- Shingrix series for ages 50 and older
For those children 11 and 12 years old, three vaccines are recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices to prevent meningitis, whooping cough and certain cancers. For those 16 to 23 years old, a second meningitis vaccine is needed. Questions? Call WelCore Health at (701) 330-4216